Here I am, blogging back! - Blog Maknya Naura

Tuesday, November 20

Here I am, blogging back!

Assalammualaikum and hi sayang-sayang I semua. I know it has been soooooo long since the last time I blog. I truly miss blogging, really. So, here I am, blogging back. Seriously I'm not sure. HAHAHA. Just to make things clear, I'll be blogging about random stuffs. No specific genre and I'll write what I feel like writing ayy? And it'll be in MANGLISH. Okay? Saya orang Melayu, kena lah 'blogging' dalam Bahasa Melayu jugak. Tak gitu? LOL. *English pun ihsan Google Translate juo. hiks

I feel awkward writing this post. Anyway, quick updates about myself, I just finished my Degree. Erk .. will finish, and dengan harapan nak continue master. InsyaAllah, pray for me. Pray for Gaza more. Kbai!

Saya aktif di tuidderrrr sehingga mengabaikan blog.
P/S: Ingat nak buat header baru. Header yang lebih matang sematang diriku. Yolah! :3

2 comments:

. said...

selamat berblog.

Teja Evalea said...

Terima kasih encik nizamsani.