what are words - Blog Maknya Naura

Thursday, March 17

what are words

Seriously, what a touching and wonderful song. I can't stop listening to this. It make me wanna to cry. This is what we called the true love story. Tacin, tacin, tacin. Waa. Tak tahu nak cakap apa. Just once listen for his voice, ditambah pula lirik yang menyentuh perasan sebagai penyedap halwa telinga. Really can't stop listening to this amazing song. Berapa kali nak cakap daa. Kalu suka mestilah puji. Kena pulak aku ni kipas-susah-mati love² song cenggini. Arh ko bajet romantis an. Ye la, jangan tak percaya pulak. Luar je brutal macam singa laut betina, dalam hati ni ada taman rama² tau.

Every single promise I'll keep,
'Cuz what kind of guy would I be,
If I was to leave when you need me most



P/S: He's the one of Mr. Ladies Man. Where's mine?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

singa lauuuut

Teja Evalea said...

haha. jaat!

BΛBYDIΣRΛツ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BΛBYDIΣRΛツ said...

macam singa laut betina ? HAHA ~ so funny :P